High Coast Versatile Trousers
Light, well-ventilated trousers for trekking in warm conditions. Made from G-1000 Lite with hand pockets and zippered back pocket.
Light, well-ventilated trousers for many types of outdoor life in the summer, with a particular focus on warm conditions and trips where low weight is a priority. Made from durable, wind-resistant G-1000 Lite that dries fast and ventilates out moisture that builds up as activity increases. The style is simple with only the most essential details, all to save weight and allow you to “pack smart”. Two hand pockets and a zippered back pocket. Double belt loops at the back to keep a belt in place. Comfortable cut with pre-shaped knees, mid waist and regular fit. Legs are slightly tapered and have fixed-length leg endings.
- Lightweight, well-ventilated trousers for warm climates and light trekking
- Made from light yet strong G-1000 Lite fabric that is wind resistant, well ventilated and quick drying
- Two hand pockets and one zippered back pocket
- Double belt loops at the back of the waist
- Mid waist and regular fit with pre-shaped knees and a slightly narrower cut at the lower legs
Environmental Info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, G-1000 Wax Impregnation
Leg ending: Fixed length
Leg-Type: Full leg
Pre-shaped Knees: Yes
Waist: Mid waist
Fit: Regular Fit
Outer Material: G-1000® Lite: 65% polyester, 35% cotton